OHP Suffusion® Soil & Media Wetting Agents
SUFFUSION® - Wetting, Penetrating, Re-Wetting Agent for Horticultural Growing Media.
How Does Suffusion Work?
- Reduces surface tension of applied water
- Penetrates into dry and water repellent areas
- Links together water repellent soil and water.
Where To Use Suffusion?
- Suffusion can be used on peat, peat mixes, bark and alternative compost substrates
- It can be used during production of the growing or directly on the media during the growing cycle of plant material.
How To Use Suffusion?
- Incorporate granular liquid during production of growing media.
- Use liquid as a drench, for top watering, basal irrigation or drip irrigation.
- Use through the irrigation or fertigation system.
- As a mist to cuttings.
- Use granules as a top dressing for containers.
When to Use?
- Production of quality growing media.
- Production of quality plants.
- When uneven drying occurs on the edge of benches.
- When wet spots occur.
- If plants are suffering water related stress.
- Use in greenhouses, nurseries, outdoor plantings or during the making of growing media.
- Can be used on all types of growing media.
- Liquid or granular formulations easy to use.
- Gives excellent initial wetting and improves water penetration.
- Offers long term re-wetting (rate dependent)
- Ensures uniform wetting of the growing media.
- Helps retention of optimum moisture levels in the growing media.
- Improves drainage, with optimum balance between water and air spaces.
- Uniformity of moisture in the media provides uniformity of the crop growing area.